disclose, denny

Thursday, February 09, 2006

John Laesch

* over at bradblog, John Laesch left the following comment:
"My name is John Laesch and I am the Democrat who is running against Dennis J. Hastert in Illinois' 14th District.

I served as an intelligence analyst for the United States Navy; having spoken to Mrs. Edmonds personally, I see no reason to doubt her statments. Why would she make all of this up - which is what Hastert's spin doctors are saying.

If Mr. Hastert wants to come clean, then he needs to open up his records and prove to the world that he is innocent.

I would be happy to open up my campaign contributions and I would welcome anyone to join that effort by logging on to www.john06.com and making a financial contribution.

I am one of 50 Veteran Democrats running for U.S. Congress with hopes of restoring integrity to Washington. People need a government they can trust.

Respectfully,
John Laesch"
He seems like the perfect 'candidate' for taking the lead in getting Hastert to disclose his campaign contributions. He has a bigger platform, and significant motivation...

I'll try to get in contact with him.

cross-posted at Wotisitgood4

5 Comments:

At 8:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

John Laesch is not running against Dennis Hastert in the upcoming primary. His opponent is Ruben Zamora.

He's made innacurate statements like this before. It does not inspire confidence.

 
At 10:31 AM, Blogger TeresaInPa said...

John, I kind of like a diary of yours at dkos. But I object to you saying you are the candidate running against Hastert. Ruben Zamora is an experienced candidate and he may ver well be the candidate running against Hastert.

 
At 12:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have to agree with yinn in saying that this does not inspire confidence in Mr. Laesch. My understanding is that John Laesch has been a bit inconsistent in the information he presents to the public about himself. It scares me to think that this person may be representing the Democratic party in a very important race. Check out his opponent Ruben zamora.

 
At 12:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I apologize. My html isn't up to snuff and I sent you to the wrong web page! Here is the right one to find out more about Ruben Zamora.

 
At 2:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

aha - you still didnt quite get the link right - try this www.zamoraforcongress.org

for the record, I'm not endorsing anyone, but am trying to expose Hastert's corruption. If Ruben would like to assist, that would be great.

see disclosedenny.blogspot.com for details

lukery

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats